Orange County Divorce Attorneys - Custody Match provides a free service that allows consumers to review Orange County attorney profiles and present their case free to Orange County family law attorneys in Southern California.
Home > Orange County Probate Court
Orange County Superior Court
|Orange County Superior Court - County of Orange Superior Court|
Orange County Probate Court
The Orange County Probate Court is a Court that supervises the process of transfering legal title of property from the estate of the person who has died (the decedent) to his/her beneficiaries which may include proceedings related to decedents' estates, trust proceedings, guardianship proceedings, conservatorship proceedings and minor's compromises.
The Orange County Probate Court is part of a Probate/Mental Health Unit division that handles a variety of cases such as cases related to probate, mental health, family law and civil. The Orange County Probate Court and Mental Health Unit including the Probate Clerk's Office and four Probate/Mental Health courtrooms are located at the Lamoreaux Justice Center in the city of Orange. All filings and hearings related to the cases processed in this unit are handled at this location.
The following information relates to the types of cases processed by the Orange County Probate Court and Mental Health Unit of the Orange County Superior Court:
• Free Orange County Clinics & Legal Resources
• Orange County Fees & Form Information
• Orange County Probate Notes
• Orange County Probate Calendar Information
• Orange County Probate/Mental Health Case Types
• Orange County Probate/Mental Health Toolkit
• Orange County Probate Court Services
• Tentative Rulings / Probate Panel
• Orange County Trial Hearing Rules for Probate
• Orange County DV Resource Directory
For more information about Orange County Probate Court and services offered by the court click here.