Start With a Clear Picture
Sound decisions begin with a clear picture of financial health. Needed for the start of any business discussion, the importance of being able to rely on a good set of books cannot be overstated. In uncertain economic environments and tight credit markets, it is even more important. Ledgers and internal reporting that accurately reflect business results are prerequisites to management’s ability to make good decisions. Financial statements audited by respected accounting and financial management professionals are needed to provide lenders and investors with the confidence they need to work with your organization.
A Value-Added Process
Successful businesses and organizations rely on Bernard Robinson & Company’s expertise in providing Audit and Attestation services. As we roll up our sleeves to consider your unique business and the accounting risks, Bernard Robinson & Company is committed to adding value to your organization. We offer a full range of audit and accounting services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. Our process focuses on quick response times and efficient audit services. Reporting to our clients on financial information in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency.
Our client service structure is high touch, interactive and quality-driven. We have extensive on-site partner and manager involvement. We have experienced staff at all levels and our audit teams are industry-focused.
Audit and Accounting services from Bernard Robinson & Company can help you get a handle on where your business has been, where it is today, and where it is going. We are flexible, proactive and make every attempt to minimize surprises throughout the process. Our offerings can give you confidence in “the numbers” of your business. They include:
- Audit and other assurance services
- Financial statement reviews and compilations
- Internal controls evaluation
- Projections and forecasts
Erica Vernon Partner, CPA
"We find our audits often lead to significant improvements in a company’s efficiency, profitability and controls by helping management better understand their own working and financial systems, while ensuring risks are well studied with effective systems in place to handle them."
Assurance Leadership TEAM
- Blackburn, Victor Assurance Partner, CPA
- Coker, Courtney Assurance Partner, CPA
- Corum, Kyle Partner, CPA, CFE
- Danner, Elizabeth Principal, CPA
- Hedrick, Tonia H. Principal, CPA
- Jordan, Nathaniel Senior Manager, CPA
- Mills, Allison Principal, CPA
- Newell, Sandy P. Assurance Partner, CPA
- Pack, Wade Assurance Partner, CPA
- Parsons, Jamie L. Principal, CPA
- Ripberger, Kimberly Jessup Partner, Chief People Officer, CPA
- Ripple, Benjamin R. Partner, Assurance Practice Leader, CPA
- Smith, Tim Partner, CPA
- Smith, Tina H. Senior Manager, CPA
- Vernon, Erica B. Partner, CPA
- Worley, Brittany Gordon Senior Assurance Manager, CPA