Orange County Divorce Attorneys - Custody Match provides a free service that allows consumers to review Orange County attorney profiles and present their case free to Orange County family law attorneys in Southern California.
Home > Orange County Traffic Court
Orange County Superior Court
|Orange County Superior Court - County of Orange Superior Court|
Orange County Traffic Court
The Orange County Traffic Court division of the Orange County Superior Court of California handles issues related to traffic and minor traffic offense violations filed by law enforcement agencies in Orange County California. The Orange County Traffic Court is just one of many types of courts for handling a legal proceeding in the Orange County Superior Court.
Some options available to the public for traffic citations are paying bail on your Orange County traffic citation (if not past due) or enrolling in traffic school online (in some cases if eligible). For options, you can contact the Orange County traffic court. To enroll in the Orange County traffic online services you'll need an OC Pay #.
The Orange County Traffic Court division of the Orange County Superior Court provides online information related to traffic school information, enrollment processes, payment extension requests and other related traffic court information such as the following:
• Orange County Record Search and Copy Requests
• Penalties, Fees and Assessments
• General Traffic Court Information
• Orange County Fine, Fees, Court Costs, Bail and Bond
• Automated Information and Payment Center
• Online Orange County Case and Calendar Access
• Orange County Parking Citations and Appeals
• Traffic Citation Payments and Extensions
• Orange County Traffic and Minor Offense Appeals
• Orange County Traffic School
For more information about Orange County Traffic Court and services offered by the court click here.